Monday, September 3, 2007

My Friend's Entry into Sephora's THAT GAL Contest

Starring: Christine Terrisse
Directed by: red shoes on a thuuursday



It was SWELTERING in my house while we filmed. We also went on LOCATION to downtown disney!!! She came to my house not really caring and procrastinating. I told her that she couldn't just come in and not have a "plan." You've got to be methodical and have some kind of structure. And within that structure she'd be able to play. She got down to business figured out and fine-tuned what she wanted to say, and away we went. By the end, she and I were ladies obsessed, and looking up other entries and watching them on YouTube!!! LOL! There were 2 or 3 of the entries that we really liked which we thought were strong contenders and made us say, "Damn," outloud! Ha!

The limitations of doing a 15-30 second entry was (OF COURSE!) the time! Time constraints are very difficult. Naturally, we chose to use all the 30 seconds. I think it all worked out and you catch her personality. Hopefully, those judging will think so, as well!

What I'm most proud of is that we finished it. She said she wanted to enter this contest and she followed through. Good gal!!!