Thursday, January 17, 2008

Inspired by one of my favorite co-workers

Adelle was one of the people that I met at work whom I really took a liking to. She's got a great energy. Anywho...the other day she told me it was her last day which I did not think was cool. I asked for her email and number so that we could keep in touch with each other.

I sent her an email and she wrote back and also sent me a link to her artwork. I'd like to share her work with y'all.

http://www.adellemarcero.blogspot.com/

I was left inspired after looking at her pieces. Too bad I can't do anything with that inspiration. I'm just feeling--okay, I won't say, "dry" (even though, that's how it REALLY feels)...but--as if this period of adjustment and transition is disguising itself as a time for refueling, refocusing, regaining focus and reflection & prioritizing. *bleah*