Wednesday, April 25, 2007

"You are The Star"

I took this "What Tarot Card are You" quiz just now. Inspired by a director that I just worked with to take it. You know, even though, I think stuff like this is jargon, there comes a nice reinforcement such as this (HA!):



You are The Star


Hope, Expectation, Bright Promises.

The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.

(I love the cranes on the card)

On a totally DIFFERENT note...I finished Lilli Palmer's autobiography. I'm kinda sad, though. Why sad? Well, because I wanted more. I think that is the best way to end the book. What a writer she is. She has also penned 5 novels of fiction. I think perhaps I may have to get my hands on all her works besides her films. I'd love to see her paintings as well...

Did I mention that I Love her? I didn't? Well...I do.

Currently reading: Change Lobsters--and Dance: An Autobiography