Monday, October 29, 2007

The Reaction of a Piece of My Artwork from My "Nephew"

First, he gasped and with widended, amazed eyes he exclaimed, "That's AWESOME!"

And, this is the piece in which his amazement could not be contained:
It was one of the greatest reactions I've ever received. He scrolled through all my pieces and he'd say, "I like that one," &c. At others he'd say, "I don't like it." I'd ask him why and he responded with, "Because it's pangit," (which in Tagalog means, "ugly"). Can you say, "WHOOPS!" HAHAHA!

I say he's my "nephew" (with quotations) because he's really not. He's the son of my cousins which would mean that he's my 2nd cousin, right? But, no. In my family tradition, he'd be my nephew=)

What's funny to me is that I don't really like the painting! It's this new style that I started painting in because I just wanted to. Though, the more people have responded to it, I may begin to like it...?