Friday, August 31, 2007

Art House Cafe with red shoes on a thuuursday

Some of my pieces. There are pieces out there that I did not take photos of, or forgot, or just didn't think to. If you have any artwork of mine, I'd love to have a photo of it. (More at the end of the entry)

untitled

untitled

untitled

untitled

broken hearted

cordelia

untitled

untitled

make-up project as frida

untitled

untitled

amnesty / compassion

blue sacrifice

grotto prayer

torchsong

girl and hand mirror

lady in sandstorm

untitled (napoleon and horse)

the faceless

through the curtain (for jen-jen)

untitled

grey gardens

for liberty students

for kristin

for AS YOU LIKE IT cast

untitled

for the andreas

for LIFE IS A DREAM cast

untitled

untitled

untitled

untitled

for eva

for serein

I'm working on cataloguing my and building my portfolio of artwork. So, as I said in the beginning, if I have given you a piece of my artwork (be it pastel, sharpie, black ink, black thin-point marker, acrylic, on paper, on canvas, on cardboard, on panel, poetry on acrylic/canvas, &c...), I'd like to ask you to take a photo of it and send it to me. If it's dated, let me know the date, as well (if there is no date on the artwork, if you remember when i gave it to you, that would be rich!!!). Also, if you can give me the dimensions that would be a tremendous help. Thanks!

I Need them before September 19th, 2007. Merci, mes amis...

Salut!